WSQ Diploma in Tourism (Venue Management and Operations) – Duration 16 days to complete
*Due to the recent covid-19 new ruling, all modules will be conducted via Home-Based Learning (HBL). Devices required for HBL: PC/Laptop with webcam to submit assessments. Those without webcam can use a second device such as a mobile phone or tablet to act as a webcam.
Grant & Subsidy from Government
From 1st July onwards, all Singaporeans (Individual sponsored and SME Sponsored) and must be above 40 yrs old in order to get max.subsidy at 90%.
Learners will pay balance 10% course fee.
For Individual Sponsored
For Singaporeans below 40yrs old, course fee is 50% subsidy and Learners have to pay 50%
All Singaporeans learners upon completion of each WSQ Diploma course are entilted for Qualification Award.
- Events Planning and Management
- Sponsorship Management
- Delegates and Participants Management
- Vendor Management
- Crowd Control and Planning
- Accident and Incident Response Management
- Strategies for Winning and Retaining Customers
- SkillsFuture for Digital Workplace
The WSQ Diploma in Tourism (Venue Management & Operations) equip learners to apply essential knowledge & skills pertaining to execute the event from the venue perspective. Learners will deepen their skills in planning, managing, organising & coordinating of venue operations from venue handover to takeover & setup to teardown, resource allocation & management, equipment procurement & distribution;& the skills to ensure clientele satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
Learners on completing the course will deepen their knowledge & increase the manager’s ability in idea generation & selection, project management, manpower planning, resource management, & workplace health & safety performance management, & managing stakeholders in providing go the extra mile services aspects of an event are an integral part of the learning outcomes of the course. The course aims to deepen & broaden the skillset of PMEs practising in the sector as well as those planning to join the sector.
- Generate and select new ideas in event coordination and operations to develop and schedule the venue operations plan
- Plan, justify and allocate necessary equipment and manpower to support the pre-, during and post-event venue operations
- Develop risk management and on-the-job training plans to minimise injuries and completion of contractual work
- Collate stakeholders’ feedbacks in venue operations service improvement to achieve future events sales
Detailed Course Fees
WSQ Diploma in Tourism (Venue Management and Operations)
Weekday Class: 9am – 6pm
|Course Name||Duration (HR)||Course Date||Course Fee||10% (Including GST)|
|1||Idea Generation and Selection||16||Ask||$540.00||$91.80|
|4||MICE Equipment Management and Venue Management||16||Ask||$480.00||$91.80|
|6||Workplace Safety and Health Performance Management||16||Ask||$480.00||$91.80|
|7||Managing Stakeholder Expectations||16||Ask||$480.00||$91.80|